Thursday, April 19, 2012

Send Me Soaring: Turn Kites into Flowers

Here's another card that I'm sending with the April "Stamp of the Month" Club. I wanted to do something nontraditional with the kites to show how versatile this stamp set can be, so I used the kites as petals of and leaves of a flower. I also used one of the kites to create a pattern down the side of the card.

Did you check out the samples in the sneak peek of Stampin' Success here? I love how they used the kites to create a plaid pattern. Click here to check it out (the link is at the bottom of the post).




I am so excited about my new online "Stamp of the Month" Club! Sign up for this club and build your stamp collection with a new stamp set every month plus three hand-stamped, completed cards in the mail. Click here for more details.

Stampin' Up! Supplies: Send Me Soaring, Perfect Plum ink & cardstock, So Saffron ink & cardstock, Pear Pizzazz ink & cardstock, Subtles Buttons, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

3 comments:

Wanda Williams said...

OMG!!!!!!!!! I've GOT to try this! Thanks for sharing!!!

Beth said...

Love how you used the kite stamp to make the side border.

craftystamper said...

Great use of the kite stamp set