Saturday, April 14, 2012

Retiring or Not? Lovely As a Tree

One of the cards we made at my Manly Man card class earlier this week used the Lovely As a Tree stamp set, and of course, the big question was: will it retire? Lovely As a Tree is the oldest stamp set in the catalog, dating back to 2001. It's a classic and one that I got in my Demonstrator Starter Kit 10 years ago. Do you have this stamp set already? (Leave me a comment if you do!)

Well, the Retired List is here and we have our answer -- Lovely As a Tree is NOT retiring!!




Stampin' Up! Supplies: Lovely As a Tree, Loving Thoughts, Early Espresso ink & marker, Always Artichoke marker & cardstock, Certainly Celery marker, Crumb Cake marker, Very Vanilla Textured Cardstock, Well Worn Designer Paper, 2-1/2" Circle Punch, Color Spritzer Tool, Crumb Cake Seam Binding

5 comments:

Jen said...

Yes, I have this set and LOVE IT! SO glad it's not retiring! I really like this card you made with it. I'll definitely need to CASE it for a mail family member's bday!

thanks for all your inspiration,
Jenny

Karla Endris said...

I'm so glad to see this one is not retiring. It is one of my favorites for so many different reasons. Can't wait to see you on Saturday!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I have the Lovely as a Tree set, and it is a favorite!

Laurie Zoellmer said...

Okay, this does it. I need to FINALLY order Lovely as a Tree..LOL! I keep holding off year after year b/c I think it's going to retire. Your card is gorgeous!!!

MezzoKat said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and answering my question about the framelits die cut/embossing. I'll give it a try.
I do have the Lovely as a Tree set and love it.