Saturday, November 19, 2011

Christmas Card Stamp-a-Stack -- At YOUR House!

I am in denial that there are...hold on while I ask my kids...35 days left until Christmas. I hope you're more on top of things than I am! If you haven't already started thinking about it, you should be planning your Christmas cards about now so that you can order the supplies you need and get started on them. Springfield and Champaign stampers...watch for my newsletter with details about my upcoming card classes!

If you're too busy to come or just don't live close enough, that's okay! I'll send the Christmas Stamp-a-Stack class to your house!

$28 + S/H
This is the same card kit that was available last year. I still have several left and you'll love that ever card is a little different...just like everyone on your Christmas card list!

This kit includes pre-cut cardstock, designer paper, and self-adhesive die-cuts to make 20 cards. Envelopes are included and PDF instructions will be emailed to you when the kit is shipped.


No comments: