Thursday, August 27, 2009

Hello Hinged Box

Did you notice I put a new "Search" box on my blog? I hope you will find it useful for finding older project posts.

Today's project is straight from Convention. This was one of our make and takes and I did this project with my stamp club this month. I copied the pattern for my club members. If you'd like the pattern, schedule a party with me in September or October and we'll make this project (or another version of it for a holiday).

Live too far away to have a party with me? Place an order on my website between now and September 30 and I'll stamp up one of these boxes for you and send it with the pattern.

Supplies: Hello Again, Retro Remix Stampin' Around Wheel, Old Olive ink & cardstock, Crushed Curry marker & cardstock, Melon Mambo marker, Bermuda Bay ink, Whisper White cardstock, Modern Label Punch, Melon Mambo Polka Dot Ribbon, Clear Rhinestone Brads

Order Stampin' Up! Products Online, Anytime!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't that just the cutest little box:)

Christyne said...

This is just so darn cute Julie! Maybe you could give it away as a Friday Freebie? Like...to me? Heehee!

Twila said...

Julie...I was at Convention...did you have different Make n Takes...CONFUSED...HaHa...Now I have to figure out how to make that box...dang-it...

Twila said...

OOPS...my bad...re-read the date it's from LAST year...I was at that Convention also, and I still don't remember that box...so Now I STILL have to figure out how to make that box...Double dang-it...