Sunday, June 14, 2009

Wild About You Get Well Card

We had fun at the MANchester Card Class on Thursday night. I got out a bunch of different stamp sets and let everyone do their own thing with the pre-cut cardstock and paper. My samples were out and got copied a lot, but we also had some creative stampers who went in a completely different direction. I should have taken more photos, but I only got this one of Trina's elephant card. The elephant is from Wild About You, which is retiring. Boo! I will miss this stamp set! (Click here to see what else is retiring on the Last Chance lists.)


Here's my original And Many Mower sample that uses the same pre-cut pieces.

Wouldn't you love the convenience of pre-cut cardstock and paper?! Just in time for Father's Day, try out my MANchester Card Kit and create masculine cards for all occasions. Click here for all the details and to buy a kit. I have a few extra kits from the class and will mail your kit within one day of receiving payment.

No comments: