Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Super Quick Card

I'm not going to whine, but boy am I pooped! Sorry for the lack of posts this week. I had a little infection in my finger (I won't gross you out with all the details) and I had to have a tetanus shot and now I am taking antibiotics. Between all of that and trying to meet several deadlines and take care of the kids...I'm completely exhausted! I feel like I just can't keep up! Can you relate?!

I made this super duper quick card using some of my pre-order stuff while Trina & Teri were browsing the new catalog after our workshop last night.

I stamped the flower once and then twice more without reinking in between.

Supplies: Kind & Caring Thoughts, Dusty Durango ink & cardstock, Soft Suede ink & cardstock, Very Vanilla cardstock

3 comments:

Tara Kieninger said...

Gorgeous - I got this set too. My preorder arrived last night but haven't had time to open anything.

Tara Kieninger said...

By the way - hope you feel better soon.

Kristin Moore said...

OH WOW! That's Dusty Durango?!?? Boy, maybe I'm starting to like that color more and more. What a stunning card, and even more so knowing you stamped 3 times without reinking to get that luscious variation in perfectly coordinating color! TFS!