Saturday, May 9, 2009

Jumble Birthday Card

I really love the new Jumble Alphabet set. It's a sneak peek (and will be in the Fall-Winter 2009 Idea Book & Catalog) -- you can get it in May for 20% off the regular price! Click here for all the details. You can order it anytime from my website: http://juliedavison.stampinup.net/. Just click "Shop Now".


While it's a great set for scrapbooking, it's also fun for using on cards! Here's my take on Stacey's Jewelry Color Inspiration Challenge #35. (I just realized that I used White instead of Vanilla. Oops!) Stacey is giving away Blog Candy in conjunction with this challenge, so be sure to check it out on her blog!

Supplies: Jumble Alphabet, Fundamental Phrases (happy), Pink Flamingo DSP, Cameo Coral ink & cardstock, Ballet Blue ink & cardstock, Kiwi Kiss ink & textured cardstock, Whisper White cardstock, Trio Flower Punch, Silver Brads, Crafter's Toolkit

3 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

cute! the jumble set is growing on me:) thanks for playing in the JCI35!

LeAnne said...

Julie, this is adorable! What a fun card!

Janet Strain said...

Wow this looks great! I (think) I totally hate the Jumble Alphabet but it looks cute here. Have you done anything else with it? I can't decide if I should get it or not!