Thursday, February 19, 2009

Polka Dot Flower Card & Blog Candy Winner

I absolutely love products that coordinate -- like stamp sets that having matching punches (the Sale-a-bration Polka Dot Punches, for instance) and stamp sets that having coordinating paper (like that Polka Dot Punches set!) and ribbon that coordinate with paper (like the Sale-a-bration Ribbon Bundle). Are you catching a theme here?! The Sale-a-bration catalog is filled with coordinating products and it should be no surprise that I love them all! (If you haven't taken advantage of these free gifts during Sale-a-bration, click here for details.)

This 3" x 6" is one of my monthly stamp club projects and incorporates three of the Sale-a-bration gifts: The Polka Dot Punches stamp set, the Delicate Dots DSP, and the Ribbon Bundle. I love this simple layout. I CASEd it from a card I saw at a recent demonstrator meeting. (I think it was Lia... or maybe Donna?)

Which Sale-a-bration gift is your favorite? Click to vote for your favorite in my Sale-a-bration poll (over there on the left side of my blog).

In addition to the Sale-a-bration products, we also used the Stampin' Up! Backgrounds 1 Texturz plates for the Big Shot. Here's a close-up so you can see the Polka Dot texture on the Chocolate Chip square:

Supplies: Polka Dot Punches, Garden Greetings, So Saffron cardstock, Chocolate Chip ink & cardstock, Whisper White cardstock, Delicate Dots DSP, SAB Ribbon Bundle, Button Latte, Stampin' Up! Backgrounds 1 Texturz plates for the Big Shot, 5-Petal Flower Punch, Corner Rounder, Mini Glue Dots

Oh! I just realized I didn't "draw" a winner for my 75K Blog Candy. So I hopped over to random.org to generate a random number...and the winner is #15:
  • Michelle Ryan said...
    I like the Love You Much (even though I didn't manage to get it put together before Valentine's Day...).
Congratulations, Michelle! I'll send you an email later tonight!

2 comments:

Tara Kieninger said...

Gorgeous card, girl. I'll be casing this layout for sure!

Two Happy Stampers said...

This is a great card! Love the layout and design. Great job!

-Adriel