Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Birds of a Feather Sketch Together

I was too lazy to post last night and enjoyed vegging on the couch instead. But I have two cards for you today to make up for it! Beate is back with her Weekend Sketch Challenge and I gave it a go with my Owl Together Now stamp set. I wasn't totally thrilled with it, so I tried again with some So Tweet chipboard...

Supplies: Owl Together Now, Jet Black Staz-On Ink, Chocolate Chip ink & cardstock, Baja Breeze ink & cardstock, Sahara Sand ink & cardstock, Kiwi Kiss ink, Whisper White cardstock, Blender Pen, Parisian Summer DSP

Supplies: A Little Birdie Told Me (greeting), Pacific Point ink & cardstock, Summer Sun cardstock, Whisper White cardstock, So Tweet Chipboard, Good Morning Sunshine DSP

On both cards, I cut an inch off the right side of the card front and adhered the DSP to the inside of the card.

4 comments:

Tara Kieninger said...

They're both adorable! Love that sketch...

Two Happy Stampers said...

Both of your cards are very cute! =)

Anonymous said...

Julie,
Love the cards!! Really like the Owl Together!!
Amy

Barb said...

I like them both!!