Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Viewfinder Card Tutorial

I just love the Viewfinder card! I made a similar one two years about with another seasonal set. I thought that Season of Friendship was the perfect set to remake it again. (The Viewfinder card is also a great way to do a party invitation -- with details about party (date, place, etc.) with each turn of the wheel.)


Instead of taking a picture of the card with each turn showing in the window, here's the "wheel" that's on the inside:

Supplies: Season of Friendship stamp set, Riding Hood Red ink & cardstock, Baja Breeze ink, Kiwi Kiss ink, Pink Pirouette ink, Kraft cardstock, Sahara Sand ink, Whisper White cardstock, Coluzzle, 1-1/4" & 1-3/8" Cirlce Punches, Crafters' Tool Kit, Gold Brads, Stampin' Dimensionals

2 comments:

Megan said...

This is so fun! I am definitely going to have to try one. :)

Also, I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for an award on my blog. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for a great tutorial. I am definitely going to try it.