Saturday, October 18, 2008

Scrapbooking with the Kids

It shouldn't come as a surprise that my kids (ages 3 and 5) also love to stamp! They have their own stamps and some kid ink pads.

I wanted to have some special time with the kids this week, so while Elise was napping on Tuesday, we got out "Mommy's stamps" and ink pads to make special scrapbook pages. (I wanted Thomas to have a page to bring to school and share with his class.) It was fun to watch them create. I let them choose the stamp set and the ink colors. (They picked the first color and I helped them choose a coordinating color.)

I think we're going to have to start a special album for each of them and do this a lot more often!

Supplies: Nursery Necessities stamp set, Taffy Alphabet stamp set, Lavendar Lace ink & cardstock, Pretty in Pink ink & cardstock, More Mustard ink & cardstock, Not Quite Navy ink & cardstock, Whisper White cardstock, Basic Black ink, glue stick

Note: I printed "Me and My Baby" at the top of each page using my computer printer, then I stamped "sister" underneath it using then Taffy Alphabet stamp set.

2 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

These are precious, Julie! Great job, Thomas & Claire:)

Tara Kieninger said...

Such a sweet idea. Bet the kids loved it!