Thursday, October 16, 2008

Just 1 card...

My mom said I should nap this afternoon. I told her I *needed* to stamp. "It's been a week! Just one card and then I'll lay down..." I really have missed my evenings stamping! You know, when the house is quiet and peaceful. Instead, I've spent the last couple nights on the couch with Miss Elise. Hopefully she'll unconfuse her nights and days soon so I can stamp some more. Until then, I'll settle for this one card. And hopefully I won't regret not napping when I'm up at the wee hours tonight. I did Kristina Werner's Color Inspiration Challenge, which inspired a birthday card for my niece Madeline, who turns one next month.

The Party Hearty stamp set used on this card is on sale!! Get it for 20% off in October with a qualifying purchase. Click here for details.

Supplies: Party Hearty stamp set, Rose Red ink & cardstock, Bashful Blue ink & cardstock, Wild Wasabi cardstock & ribbon, So Saffron cardstock, Whisper White cardstock, Versamark ink pad, Clear Embossing Powder, Scallop Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Round Tab Punch, Rose Red Prints DSP, Simon Lower Chipboard number

3 comments:

Leonie said...

great card, I love the scallop

Becky said...

Wonderful card! I love it! TFS!

Megan said...

So cute! Love the embossed party hats!