Thursday, August 14, 2008

Happy Blog-o-versary to Tara!

One of my downline, Tara, is celebrating her "blog-o-versary" today! She has been blogging for one year. To be honest, it was Tara's blog that inspired me to get my own blog going. Tara is a very talented stamper and always has fantastic projects to share. Show Tara some love and click over to check out her blog. She's even giving away some blog candy for her blog-0-versary! In honor of her special day, I made this card:

Supplies: Starring You stamp set, Classic Stars jumbo wheel, Elegant Eggplant marker & cardstock, Taken with Teal marker & cardstock, Kiwi Kiss ink pad & cardstock, Scallop Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Stapler

[This card measures 3" x 5-1/2".]

2 comments:

Tara Kieninger said...

You're so sweet, Julie! Glad I inspired you to start blogging because you are doing an awesome job (and you've inspired me in so many ways)! Love the card!

Tara Kieninger said...

Julie - your card arrived in the mail. It's even cuter in person. Love the size & orientation too! Thanks again.