Thursday, July 3, 2008

New Catalog Preorder

While blog browsing last week, I came across this comic that someone altered to incorporate the Stampin' Up! logo. (I forgot to write down which blog I saw it on...sorry!)

I wasn't quite waiting at the door today, but I did catch the brown truck driving away after delivering my box of new catalog stuff!! Tuesday morning, Stampin' Up! posted a sneak peek of new stamp sets, hostess sets, and some accessories, including the new In Colors and the scallop border punch -- for demonstrators to pre-order (all stamp sets at an additional 20% discount for demonstrator pre-order!!). I was so excited to play with all this new stuff that I paid extra to expedite my order so it would be here in time for the holiday weekend. So, before I start playing...here's a sneak peek of what came out of my box!

Keep an eye on my blog in the coming weeks for finished samples using all this great new stuff!

Oh, I almost forgot! Stampin' Up! officially announced that all new stamp sets will be die-cut!! No more scissor hands from cutting all that rubber! Woo hoo!!

1 comment:

Stacey Schafer said...

Thanks for sharing a photo...I can't wait to get my brown box!