Monday, July 7, 2008

Love You Card

Here's another card with new catalog stuff!
I used the new Kiwi Kiss for the base of this 3" x 6" card. A strip of the beautiful new Bella Rose paper to bring in some Riding Hood Red, which I used to make the scallop edge border. I LOVE the new punch! It's a cinch to line up, making it super easy to create scallop edge borders.

[The punch and other new catalog stuff will be available to order starting August 11 (unless you're a demonstrator, and then you can pre-order it now!). The price is the same as the other punches: $15.95.]

The image is from the Dreams Du Jour stamp set. Since we don't have markers for the In Colors, I pushed down on the lid of the ink pad to pool some ink, and then picked up the color from the lid to color in the image with a Blender Pen. Some White Taffeta ribbon finishes off the card nicely.

1 comment:

Stacey Schafer said...

Nice...I wasn't sure I liked the Dreams de Jour set but your card has changed my mind:)