Friday, July 11, 2008

KWerner Color Challenge

It's been so nice to "just stamp" lately. I had another great afternoon yesterday during nap time and completed a card for my very first KWernerDesign.com Color Inspiration Challenge. Kristina's inspiration was this bedding and the challenge colors were Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Really Rust, Certainly Celery, and Whisper White.

Here's my card, featuring more sneak peek stuff (the Dreams Du Jour stamp set and Bella Rose paper). This card is 3-1/2" x 5-1/2". I'm hooked on that size! I added some Dazzling Diamonds to the flowers to make them sparkle. I don't think this photo quite does the card justice, but it's the best I could get.

Supplies: Dreams Du Jour stamp set, Bella Rose paper, Close to Cocoa cardstock, Chocolate Chip Classic Ink pad, Really Rust Classic ink pad & cardstock, Certainly Celery marker, Blender Pen (dipped in Really Rust ink), 2-way Glue & Dazzling Diamonds, Celery grosgrain ribbon

6 comments:

Becky said...

I love it! I'm blown away!

Brooke S said...

Love the card. How fun to see a new set in action.

LeAnne said...

Very nice, I can't wait to get my new things too!
LeAnne

Anonymous said...

Awesome card for the challenge! Love everything about it!

Kim Gasper said...

Wow! This is perfect! Clean, simple, and beautiful! LOVE IT!

Marilyn Goodrich said...

Great job on Kristina's challenge!