Friday, July 4, 2008

Celebrate Today Card

Happy Independence Day! Here is the last of the cards from my Masculine Cards class. I saved it for today since it had kind of a patriotic theme to it. I hope that you are Celebrating Today and enjoying Freedom with family and friends in all the ways that are special and dear to you.

Supplies: Celebrate Today stamp set, Classic Stars Jumbo Wheel, Whisper White cardstock, Night of Navy Classic ink & cardstock, Real Red Classic ink & cardstock, More Mustard cardstock, Large & Small Star punches, 1/16" Hole Punch, Earth Elements brads

Does this layout look familiar? It's almost the same one that I used for the Happy Bug Day card I posted a couple weeks ago. I actually made the bug card after I made this one. It's an easy layout to adapt to different paper and images.

No comments: