Saturday, July 12, 2008

Butterfly Dreams Card

I am getting so excited for Stampin' Up!'s annual convention for demonstrators. This year, it's in Salt Lake City and I leave it just over two weeks. I'm excited because Stampin' Up! is kicking off it's 20th anniversary celebration, releasing the new Fall-Winter Catalog AT convention, and I get to go with a fabulous group of my downline and be away from the kids for nearly a week! It is going to be one big party -- Stampin' Up! style. Woo hoo!

So among all the other fun things at Convention (make and takes, free stamps, business classes, new product technique training), there will be thousands (yes, thousands!) of crazy demonstrators like me swapping card fronts like mad all over the convention center (and nearby restaurants, hotels, airports...heck, I once swapped while standing in line for the bathroom!!) So I have to come prepared with a bag full of card fronts. And I better start my stretching exercises so I can be ready to reach across a group full of women for that totally awesome swap across the way!

Here is one of the cards I am thinking about making as a convention swap. Let me know what you think! (I am sure it goes without saying, but if you're going to Convention, please don't CASE this card for your swaps!)

Supplies: Happiness Always stamp set (Level 3 Hostess set), Pacific Point ink pad & cardstock, Baja Breeze ink pad & cardstock, Scallop Edge punch, Silver Brads

This card measures 3" x 6".

3 comments:

Tara Kieninger said...

OK - I'm not going to Convention (boo hoo!) but I'll swap you one of these for a Sock Monkey card (my order finally comes on Monday). This is so pretty! Plus, I want to be the first to get a Julie Davison Convention edition swap!

Anonymous said...

You could make a weed look like a delicate flower! I really like this card and I think it will make a great swap! I'm going to try to get some done to send with your mom.. Try being the operative word !

Marilyn Goodrich said...

Love it! The in color combination looks so fresh! I'd swap with you if I were going to convention!

Your projects are all fabulous. I've added you to my blog roll!