Saturday, July 19, 2008

Birthday Cards

I love the week of my birthday. Everyday is a fun mail day when the cards trickle in. Thank you for all the fabulous hand-stamped cards! Two in particular stood out because they use the brand new Sock Monkey stamp set, which will be released in the new catalog next month. I'm starting to wish I had pre-ordered this stamp set!

The card on the left is from my downline Tara. She used some of the accessories that come in the stamp set and two of the new In Colors: Kiwi Kiss & Baja Breeze. I love how she colored the taffeta ribbon with her Baja Breeze ink pad to coordinate with the card.

The card on the right is from my mom, who is also in my downline. This card is just too stinkin' cute! The colors (Regal Rose, Amethyst, and Gable Green) are so soft and sweet, the dazzling diamonds on the cupcake frosting looks yummy and the balloons...SO darling!

Here are some other cards I've gotten from friends and downline: Stacey, Tiffany, Samantha, Margo, and Mary. Thank you so much for the beautiful cards!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Happy 30th...from one 30 yr. old to another! :) I have less than a month of only being 30...hehe