Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Bella Rose Card

I just love the new Bella Rose designer series paper. On the cruise, they briefly showed us a new stamp set called "A Rose is a Rose" that will match the roses on this paper. I couldn't wait for that, so I just cut some images from the paper to use as my focal point on this card.

It's hard to see in the photo, but I used 2-Way Glue to add some Dazzling Diamonds glitter to the rose and leaves. It adds just the perfect touch!

Supplies: Heard from the Heart stamp set, Bella Rose Designer Series paper, Riding Hood Red ink & cardstock, Kiwi Kiss cardstock, Pink Pirouette cardstock, Scallop Circle Punch, Circle Punches, Scallop Edge Punch, white grosgrain ribbon

I used the Scallop Edge Punch to make the ric rac. See my post from yesterday for details. Just a reminder: The Scallop Edge Punch and other new sneak peeks like the In Colors and stamp sets will not be available to order until the new catalog is released on August 11th. (Unless you're a demonstrator, and then you can pre-order it now! Not a demonstrator yet? Click here or email me for more information.)

3 comments:

Lisa H. said...

Julie, this is soooo pretty. I love what you did with this paper. I can't wait to get my hands on the new In colors (my order just shipped today). great card.

Tara Kieninger said...

Such a romantic card....love this new style!

Katy said...

Julie, I left a comment on SCS for this card but I wanted to leave another one here. I CANNOT wait 'til my stuff arrives tomorrow and the first thing I'm going to do is copy this card. I just love it!!

BTW--can I add you to my blog roll? Thanks!